At present, Scott Kiley is the founder and CEO of Graphic Innovators (GI/1991, machinery rebuilding) and Lighthouse (LH/2010 machinery/equipment specialty consulting). As the CEO Scott is responsible for all facets of these companies. Scott’s main focus includes visionary direction customer satisfaction, sales, engineering, quality control, financial stability and the building a skilled and synergistic internal team.
INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT SPECIALTIES
• Printing Presses and Graphic Arts related machinery
• Packaging Machinery production equipment
• Digital Printing and Production Machines
• Material handling equipment
• Servo Drives, AC/DC Drives and Industrial Controls
• Compressors, Chillers and Industrial HVAC Systems
• Hydraulic/Pneumatic Control Systems
• Heavy Machinery, Construction Equipment
• Metal Fabricating Machinery
• Plastic Injection Molding Machinery
• Rotary Production equipment
• Laminating Machinery, Converting Machinery involving all various substrates
• Transmissions, mechanical drive systems, Speed Differentials
• Box making, dies cutting and coating machinery
• Machinery Appraisals, cost analysis, like kind and quality replacement
Journeyman Machinist Mechanic
• International Association of Machinist and Aerospace Workers, Local 126
• Journeyman certification in 1985
Graduate from Schaumburg High School – Class of 1981
Beginning his career in 1981 as a machinist/mechanic, Scott specialized in the hands on remanufacturing, engineering, design and upgrade of Printing Press, Packaging, Material Handling, Bindery, Laminating, Paper Making, Converting and a variety Industrial related equipment. These hands on skills have been honed over the past 35 years. Self employed and working for hundreds of various customers around the globe, Scott has gained in depth, hands on experience in countless machines and equipment in all different types of industry. It is this unique experience, knowledge and know-how that provided the foundation for both Graphic Innovators and Lighthouse.
As the CEO of Lighthouse Consulting and Restoration Service, Scott provides the leadership and technical know-how to assist Insurance companies and adjusters in Industrial Loss situations.