ILC is 25 years of machinery consulting and 25 years of reverse engineering coming together to make one great resource for adjusters.
WHY Industrial Loss Consultants
You can depend on us to be urgent, accurate and responsive. No other team in the country has the deep experience in machinery and manufacturing combined with the intense machinery consulting on a loss site. ILC’s team evaluates, assesses, plans and projects, and then project manages a loss site back into production. Regardless of the size or type of loss, ILC will respond within the same day to confirm presence on site, ready to assist. It’s that kind of urgency, culture and discipline that adjusters need in today’s loss climate and it’s exactly what makes ILC different.
WHAT ILC DOES
ILC assesses, projects, recommends, and then oversees the implementation of restoring complex (and simple) losses related to machinery. Our team delivers technical consultation, appraisal services, project management, salvage options and expert witness.
What We Deliver
- Technical Consultation: ILC’s Machinery Consultants have years of experience working with a wide variety of equipment in a multitude of industries. Their technical expertise allows them to provide reliable valuations on all types of machinery and equipment. They are expert in determining repair options, “Like, Kind and Quality” replacements, and Total Loss Values.
- Project Management: ILC’s Project Management provides clients with proven capabilities in managing and coordinating large and complex projects. Our consultants work with all parties involved to insure timely and cost-effective delivery of projects. The goal is to work with OEM’s and other providers to get each loss facility operating as quickly as possible.
- Salvage Options: ILC has a network of providers that assist in determining the best options to increase the salvage value of damaged machinery and equipment.
- Appraisal Services: ILC has the resources to provide and substantiate accurate and independent inventory valuations. We routinely handle cost evaluations for all types of machinery and equipment (ACV/RCV) to help establish the SOV.
- Expert Witness: ILC Machinery Consultants provide the technical expertise to support our clients during litigation. Our consultants are experienced in providing depositions and testifying on numerous litigated files involving all types of machines and equipment.
What We Are Known For
Most proven industry-wide in determining rebuild vs. replace, and identifying opportunities for reverse engineering, ILC has set the bar for reducing business interruption.
Rebuild Vs. Replace
How do you know which way to go? ILC does. Always. Using proven concrete methods, data, and detailed assessments, ILC can determine which is the absolute best path to resolution. Understanding what’s involved in justifying a rebuild vs. a replacement machine solution is critical to using time and resources appropriately. If you have a loss where you are questioning rebuild vs. replace, contact our team.
ILC’s expertise in reverse engineering a machine or manufacturing environment from loss to pre-loss condition is unsurpassed. With a 9-point inspection list and proven sourcing protocols for finding like kind and quality, you want to know that ILC’s team of experts is on site. When insured and leadership know that ILC is involved in a rebuild, everyone works efficiently towards a final outcome knowing that everything will be confidently restored to pre-loss condition.
Reduction in Business Interruption
By knowing what is required to reverse engineer machinery and equipment, ILC is able to predict and plan to get a commercial entity back “on line”. In most cases, reverse engineering saves weeks and months of down time, serving the health of the business, it’s owners, employees and the community. ILC has a proven history in determining rebuild or replace and identifying the most efficient use of time to get back to pre-loss condition. If you have a loss you think can benefit from a culture that is driven to reduce business interruption, reach out to us. We’ll be there to assist you.
ILC’s machinery and equipment specialists provide detailed valuation reports. Our experts determine ACV/RCV values, locate possible Like Kind and Quality replacements and a scope of repair for equipment that is repairable.
MEET OUR TEAM
Our diverse team is made up of a combination of multi-disciplinary consultants with a depth and breadth of certifications, accreditations, and impeccable training. Everyone at ILC delivers together with one goal in mind: to make sure your insured’s solution is exactly the right one for them.
ILC’s Consulting Leadership Team:
Industrial Loss Consultants
Vice President and Senior Machinery Consultant
Vice President of Marketing and Sales