- ILC reviewed the photographic evidence provided while auditing the claim.
- Based on the extent of the water damage, ILC recommended all pumps, electrical components, wiring, gas connections, and burner components in proximity to or below the water line be replaced; components above the water line were not affected.
- ILC reviewed the OEM’s analysis of a full boiler replacement.
- ILC determined that a partial repair solution was most suitable for the various pieces of equipment.
- ILC validated the various repair costs totaling $11,929 and avoided a full replace of $98,750.
- ILC saved the client $86,821 by recommending itemized repairs to return the boiler to pre-loss operation.