- Site inspection of the fire damaged equipment in the insured’s facility.
- Assess condition of equipment and determine repair versus replacement costs.
- If restorable, determine scope of work to be completed and timeframe.
- ILC thoroughly inspected the various damaged equipment to determine if it was restorable to pre-loss condition.
- Photographic record and documentation of the loss and damage was gathered.
- During the inspection ILC witnessed extensive damages to the sorting line caused by heat and the partial collapse of the roof.
- ILC obtained the cost of the replacement sorting line from the OEM totaling $3.2 million.